Friday 30 April 2010

Folksy Friday - A little crochet

I love the retro look of these Folksy finds!


Crochet bag by the sunroom bag by Eva B Designs


This crochet satchel by The Sunroom reminds me of some great summer sunsets and the crochet handbag by Eva B Designs is so pretty and practical!

top by Blue Fish Handmade table ware by Marti Rich creations

This top (made to order by Blue Fish Handmade) is a great summer colour, I think,and the table ware by Marti Rich Creations has a lovely traditional feel.

crochet bouquet by Chez Penny scarf by Victoria Jackman

Proving that crochet goes beyond the traditional is this great bouquet arrangement by Chez Penny and I couldn't miss out this spectacular scarf by Victoria Jackman in the most amazing colours!

I wish I could crochet but my stitches were always too tight or too slack...

Which is your favourite?

9 comments:

  1. I love the little bag with the wooden handles. And the top would look great over a strappy top with jeans. I wonder....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, delicate collection, love the top by Blue Fish Handmade x

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a yarn crafter and lover of crocheted, I'm going to adore all of these items, as I know the amount of work that goes into them.

    Really pretty!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just learnt to crochet, so this is a very inspiring collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Victoria Jackman scarf is amazing, great choice of colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the bouquet of flowers, very original!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choices -I like the bowl of flowers particularly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wish i could crochet...but cant get the tension right!! love the khaki scarf x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for including me - I love that scarf :)

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts here - the more, the merrier! I've had to enable word verification because of the amount of spam comments - sorry, I know it's a pain!

Related Posts with Thumbnails