Tuesday 16 November 2010

Children in Need: crafting for charity



Blue Forest Jewellery is having its first charity auction this week.  These items are open to bids from my work colleagues - hopefully they will bid generously because they really want the jewellery, as well as to show their support for charity. So far, after 1 day, the combined bids amount to £42, which I think is a great start!





I'm delighted to be able to contribute in this way.  I'm not one for sports, or dyeing my hair green, or sponsored silences, so I usually end up just sending a cash donation.  This seems like a lot more fun, if a bit more stressful (I don't find it easy blowing my own trumpet, even for charity!) and I'm giving more generously by donating the items too.





Let's hope Friday is a good night and lots of money is raised.  Here's the link if you want to make a direct donation.

2 comments:

  1. So pleased that is went so well for you and of course for children in need!

    But your jewellery is so tempting, I am sure this was the only outcome possible.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it goes well. That bracelet is beautiful. You have such a knack of putting lovely colours together. I'm sure they will go easy - let us know how it all goes. Good luck.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts here - the more, the merrier! I've had to enable word verification because of the amount of spam comments - sorry, I know it's a pain!

Related Posts with Thumbnails